Due to yesterdays horrendous game found Here, I decided to take a safe route, and share with you a classic game that I've been playing since high school. Heli Attack 2 by squarecircle co. is an addictive, nonstop action game, that is really really addictive... like, I ended up playing not for 30 minutes, but for 2 1/2 hours.

So if you don't want to enjoy a highly entertaining game, just stop reading and go on to your boring mundane, non railgun-grapplehookusing-Abombs filled life.

Me, I'm going to swing back over to Heli Attack 2, and kill more stuff.

Firstly, this game is relatively simple. It's a 2D game where users control what I would call a super soldier, and shoot down an endless supply of helicopters. Power-ups and ammo allow players an easier time, and provide for a variety of tactics and technique to survive as long as possible.

The helicopters difficulty is directly controlled by how fast they shoot at you, and the level goes up every 1,000,000 points I believe.

You need to jump, move and duck, all in order to avoid the little red pellets that will sound your timely doom.

Oh, and you can also preform super jumps and distort time... Yes, Neo is making a come back!

Health power-ups also present themselves every 15 or 30 helicopters...you could literally continue until your keyboard snapped in half... then you wouldn't able to pause.

Speaking of pausing the game, lets talk features that are critical.

YES! You CAN change the controls. That's right, with this title you are not restricted to the preset controls that everyone hates and despises, also the sound can be disabled; I always find this a good feature...I'm sure Neo would have his IPod cranking techno if he ever has to take down an endless fleet of helicopters.

Also, having a top score submit screen adds to the competitive edge this game offers.
All in all... I'm going to stop writing now and go back to playing Heli Attack 2, join me and let me know what you thought down below!

Rating:

Longevity: 3.0/5
Interface: 4.0/5
Addictiveness: 4.5/5
Sound: 3.5/5
Simplicity: 3.5/5

Overall: 3.7/5


Share