Last time it seems I did get
lucky with This smash hit, however with this review it seems my luck swung a full 180 degrees, like a 6 year old on a mini putt course.
Today
we'll review Mini Putt 3 the painful remake of the classic mini putt game.
Lets start with the good: There are two versions of mini putt offered in this third installment; Variety is great! The menu starts off allowing the user to select a number of players, along with names and ball colors; seems like a great drinking game, no?

I was a touch disappointed at the fact that there was no audio, save a few sad sound effects made by the ball; not even a 30 second MIDI clip set on repeat.

Yes I am already on the negative, not only did they simply re-create their old game and port it into their new one, but they actually made the physics engine LESS responsive...

Even as you will see, i still found myself cruising through the classic, just like back in 2005 when the original was released, by the same team that made the new one, psycho goldfish, and rocking a
great score.


No real complaints about the classic...



Now only their newest course, Jurassic putt.


I wish someone had taken a nice wooden bat, such as the one seen here and pounded my head over and over again, it would have been less painful.



The courses make a fatal error the original got right, curved sides.

If the first engine was bad... well to put it simply... These are Maxwell's equations, they some how represent the speed of light. Don't understand? Don't worry neither do I, but we have a better chance of them, than understanding the physics engine that was masterminded here.

In my expert opinion I'd have to say Psycho Goldfish should stick to what they do best: 90 degree angles.

Rating:

Longevity: 1.0/5
Interface: 3.5/5
Addictiveness: 1.5/5
Sound: 1.0/5
Simplicity: 3.5/5

Overall: 2.1/5

Play Games at AddictingGames
Share